Welcome to our website!
These terms and conditions define the rules and regulations for the use of the website: TayaSoftware. Located at: www.tayasoftware.com
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms. Do not continue using our site if you do not agree to accept all the terms and conditions set out on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms, the Privacy Statement and the Disclaimer Notice, as well as to all Agreements: "Customer", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and complies with the Company's terms. "Company", "We ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us" refer to our Company. "Party", "Parties" or "Us" refers to both the Client and us. All conditions relate to the offer, acceptance and consideration of the payment necessary to carry out the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in relation to the provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and/or he/she or they are considered interchangeable and therefore refer to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, our site and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all materials on our site. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from our website for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these terms.
You should not:
- Republish material from our website
- Sale, rental or sublicensing of materials from our website
- Reproduction, duplication or copying of materials from our site
- Distribution of content from our website
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Our site does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and opinions of our site, its agents and/or affiliated persons. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who publishes their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law. Our Website is not responsible for Comments or for any liability, damage or expenses caused and/or incurred as a result of any use and/or publication and/or appearance of Comments on this Website.
Our site reserves the right to monitor all Comments and delete any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You guarantee and declare that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents for this;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, offensive, obscene or other illegal materials that are an invasion of privacy;
- Comments will not be used to incite, promote business, or to demonstrate commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant our site a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and allow others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats and on any media.
Hyperlink to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directories can link to our website in the same way as they make hyperlinks to the websites of other listed companies;
- System-wide accredited enterprises, with the exception of attracting non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups, which cannot have hyperlinks to our website.
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, or other website information if the link: (a) is in no way misleading; (b) does not imply false sponsorship, endorsement, or endorsement of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is relevant to the context the site of the binding party.
We can review and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Well-known sources of consumer and/or business information;
- Community sites dot. Com;
- Associations or other groups representing charitable organizations;
- Distributors of online reference books;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal and consulting firms;
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve requests for links from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not make us look unfavorably towards ourselves or our accredited enterprises; (b) the organization does not have any negative feedback about us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of our site; and (d) the link is in the context of general information about resources.
These organizations may link to our homepage if the link is: (a) in no way misleading; (b) does not imply false sponsorship, endorsement or endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) corresponds to the context of the linking party's website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in posting a link to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to our email address. Please provide your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you are going to link to our website. A list of URLs on our site that you would like to go to, a link to the site. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can post hyperlinks to our website as follows:
- Using our brand name;
- By using a unified index of the resource to which the reference is made;
- The use of any other description of our linked Website makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party's website.
It is prohibited to use the logo of our website or other images for reference in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for the content
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend us against all claims arising on your website. There should be no links on any website that can be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal. Or who violate the rights or promote the violation of rights or other violation of any rights of third parties.
Preservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to make changes to these terms and the binding policy at any time. By constantly posting links to our website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
Removing links from our site
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason. You can contact us and let us know at any time. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; we also do not promise to ensure the availability of the website or the relevance of the materials on the website.
Disclaimer of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or intentional misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted by applicable law;
- Exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) fall within the scope of the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all obligations arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising in connection with contract, tort and violation of statutory obligations.
As long as the website, information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we are not responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.